Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I’ve recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me keep this site up and running! Please check out my privacy policies, disclaimers, and disclosures page for more information. Thank you for your support!
It’s Friday! My week has flown by.
Here are a few of my favorites from this week:
- Favorite App: Think Dirty
- Favorite Guilty Pleasure: Panda Pop
- Favorite Food/Drink: Shakeology
- Between traveling and just being busy in general, I’ve really been appreciating my Shakeology drinks (and with it being summertime they feel even more like a real treat). Easy way to get the nutrients you need for the entire day without worrying (plus it’s loaded with superfoods, prebiotics, probiotics, you get the picture). So happy they finally came out with a vegan vanilla, it’s so versatile, and currently my favorite flavor. Blended it with frozen pineapple this week and it seriously tasted like a piña colada. I’m not saying you should put rum in it but I’m not saying you shouldn’t. Hey, way healthier than a regular one. And for everyone that has kiddos, they just came out with a new drink especially for them, Daily Sunshine. This 3-in-1 drink is made with organic fruits and vegetables, organic pea protein, and healthy fats is a perfect way to make sure they still get everything their growing bodies need. Kid tested, mother approved 🙂
- Favorite Watch: The Defiant Ones
- Bet you thought I was going to say Game of Thrones. While I’m extremely pumped it’s back, I cannot say enough good things about The Defiant Ones. This flew under the radar for me somehow. I didn’t see any previews or hear anything about this until my friend mentioned it to me and said how good it was. It tells the story of Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre and how they changed the music business as we know it. If you have any interest in the music industry then I HIGHLY recommend it. I’ll be watching this 4 part series again.