Few random things about me in tidbit form…
- I was born in Georgia and have lived in Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, and New York (for a brief stint). I’ve called Florida my home since 3rd grade and is where I currently reside.
- I believe in the power of God, naps, and a healthy lifestyle.
- I like to pair vintage with modern and have my own little online boutique, Pat Pierce.
- I went to FSU for undergrad and grad school and am a proud ‘Nole.
- My husband, Jeff, were married on May 9th, 2004 and had our first baby, Pfeiffer, on September 25th, 2018. We also have two dogs and one cat.
- I love always knowing what temperature it is, tracking packages, reading books (preferably not electronically), and candid pictures.
- I despise cockroaches.
- I’m a big fan of celebrating my birthday and NYE and think you should be free to celebrate yourself, your wins, or anything else throughout the year no matter how big or small.
- I try to always see the best in others.
- I’ve worn a retainer at night ever since my braces came off in 3rd grade.
- I have a deep desire to travel anywhere and have been to 10+ countries.
- I have a tendency to over analyze and can be very hard on myself.
- I haven’t eaten meat since 5th grade.
- I think we should help however we can and that no impact is too small.
- I’m a little bit hippie and a little bit mainstream.