Happy Friday! Wanted to share a few of my latest favorites with you all!
Here is a list of the things I am currently loving:
- Favorite People (other than my family and friends of course): The Happy Pear
- I am in love with these two healthy, fun, uber positive Irish twins. They really are the epitome of happy and their energy is contagious (their accents don’t suck either :)). They are aiming to create a happy, healthier world and that is definitely something I can get behind. Check out their website, friend them on Facebook and Snapchat, follow their blog, anyway you can get your daily dose of them. You won’t regret it.
- Favorite Podcast: Rich Roll
- Favorite Quote: “My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from.”
- Stumbled upon this quote by Rob Hill Sr. who is an author, entrepreneur, public speaker, and philanthropist and it really resonated with me.
- Favorite Watch: The Age of Spin and Deep in the Heart of Texas
- These two episodes are Dave Chappelle’s latest standup specials released on Netflix. If it makes you laugh until you can’t breathe, sign me up. Recliner, popcorn, and husband make it that much better.