Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I’ve recommended. (Don’t worry, clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money!) Please check out my privacy policies, disclaimers, and disclosures page for more information.
Listen, I know some of y’all haven’t finished your Christmas shopping. Ron (that’s my brother), I’m talking to you. But, that’s okay, your secrets are safe with me. Here are some super last-minute Christmas gift ideas you can peruse and purchase immediately without having to leave your home. Best part is that there’s something for every price point. Most of them can be tailored to what you specifically want to spend. Here goes!
- Amazon Prime Membership – I am addicted to Amazon Prime. I orders probably 99% of my online purchases through them. Hello 2-day shipping. That’s the biggest perk but you’ll also have access Amazon Music and Prime movies and shows.
- Flowers- Who doesn’t love getting a floral or plant arrangement? Check your local florists or go through a national one like ProFlowers.
- Airbnb Experiences – ones for dates, groups, families. There’s history, baking, dancing, magic. Be transformed to anywhere in the world (since travel is somewhat mute still) and do something other than be upset you’re constantly merely in your living room.
- Ebooks- Need a gift for the reader in your life? Buy them the latest book they’ve been eyeing either as an electronic book or audio book.
- Gift of Fitness – Know those folks who have been WFH (working from home) and maybe gotten a little lazy due to COVID life? Not to worry. You can give them a Beachbody On Demand membership for 3, 6, or 12 months and they can access ALL of Beachbody’s fitness programs old like P90 or new ones like The Work or Barre Blend. Or find an in-person class using the MINDBODY app or website in your gift recipient’s area and give them a gift card to that gym or studio.
- Netflix Membership– Since most of us are spending more time at home lately, give them a few months or a gift card for a set amount for Netflix.
- Generic Gift Cards- Okay, if you don’t like any of these specific gift ideas then general gift cards are perfectly fine too. While I know they aren’t always the most exciting to give, I’ve never received one I didn’t like. Think about the recipient. Do they drive a lot? Gas station gift card is wonderful. Do they hate cooking? Food delivery like UberEats or DoorDash are great. Are they itching to travel again? Delta gift card for when things are fully open back in full swing. Or, simply, a gift card to their phone’s app store.
Hope you all have a merry, merry Christmas!