I love goal setting and now I want to start sharing them with y’all. Telling others your goals is a great way to stay accountable and help you achieve what you want.
1. Blog at least once per week.
- Writing is one of my preferred forms of expressing myself in a creative outlet and I’ve put it on the back burner but I’m ready to get back into it.
2. Do one new activity with baby Pfeiffer each week.
- I can’t wait to try baby yoga, story time at the library, etc.
3. Along with my daily exercising routine (walking, jogging, Pilates, yoga, etc.) I’m going to do 25 jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, and lunges (+ 25 pulses).
Do you have any of your own goals for this month (or want to join me with any of mine)? Let me know! And keep in mind it’s not too late to make some if you haven’t already!