Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I’ve recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me keep this site up and running! Please check out my privacy policies, disclaimers, and disclosures page for more information. Thank you for your support!
Hello, hello! I’m linking up again with Erin over at the Perfectly Port Family to give you my 10 on the 10th. This September we’re talking about 10 of our favorite fall staples which is kind of hard to choose since I absolutely love fall. Definitely my favorite season although we Floridians often get a late start with the temps cooling off.
Alrighty, here are my top 10 in no particular order!
- Pumpkin anything and everything- Recipes, coffee, decor, seeds, carving, gimme it all.
- Oversized, chunky sweaters- Any and every kind.
- Boots/booties- Tan and black specifically.
- Football- Of course my favorite way to watch football is live at Doak Campbell Stadium but I’ll take football (college and I’m trying to get more into the NFL as well, Geaux Saints) any way I can get it. I’m just happy it’s back!
- Chili- In fact, I’ve already made some (spaghetti squash topped with vegan chili, yummm) and it’s nowhere near cold outside.
- Lightweight infinity scarves- They just work with so much and add a little warmth without too much heat.
- Stretchy skinny jeans- Ready to be back in my black Joe’s stretchy skinny jeans (and I say it this way because I haven’t been able to wear due to the heat and now that I’m this far along in my pregnancy…they just don’t quite work hah)! Find a similar pair to the ones I love here.
- Candy Corn- I’m not a big candy person but I will literally eat candy corn until I feel sick. It’s my favorite. Yum Earth sells some here that’s naturally flavored with no artificial colors or flavors (we try to stay away from artificial junk). I’m still looking for one that’s all natural as well as vegan. Let me know if anyone stumbles upon any!
- Halloween costume- I love any excuse to dress in costume so of course I love this aspect of Halloween. Baby Bell already has her outfit planned, she’s going to be Wonder Woman, and Jeff and I are going to be some type of superheros as well.
- Fall TV shows- Insert heart eye emoji here please! Hah hello This Is Us, Shameless, Law & Order: SVU to name a few!
What are your fall staples and favorite things about the season??